events red cross
“Readiness Fair” hosted by Orange County American Red CrossFriday, March 09, 2012Orlando' s Food Trucks
On Monday, March 12, Red Cross will be hosting a “Readiness Fair” in the parking lot of the Orange County American Red Cross office on Bumby Ave. This event will take place from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., and will feature all the amazing things this Red Cross family does for the community. We are also excited to have Florida’s Blood Centers joining us at this event, collecting blood.
• Fun games and raffles for cool prizes
• Take a tour of our ERV and learn about the DAT group
• Eat some tasty American food at Fork in the Road Food Truck
• Try Caribbean spices at Allan’s Jerk Shack Food Truck
• Cool down with the Sunset Ice Food Truck
• Don’t forget to give blood on the Big Red Bus
• See a life-sized shelter from the Red Cross
• Get Red Cross Ready at home and work
• Meet Tom Terry from WFTV!
Parking is free at the Elks Lodge and we will have transportation to and from the event!
This event will be full of food trucks, fun and friends! There might even be a few surprises thrown in. Invite your friends, family and community contacts… we look forward to seeing you all there!
You can sign up to donate blood in advance by visiting: https://www.fbcdonor.org/index.cfm?group=op&step=2&opid=259402 and those who donate blood will receive a free movie ticket from Fandango!
Have questions? Email Erin Pavano at ErinP@MidFloridaRedCross.org.